The Project “Cuenca Municipal Action Plan for Sustainable Environmental Acoustics
” has a holistic conception and their goals are connected to each other.
The objectives of the project are the following:
• Evaluate the acoustic quality of the municipality
• Develop an Acoustic Action Plan
• Implement a geographical information system and linking it to the noise map
• Develop a computerized protocol for monitoring noise complaints
• Disseminate knowledge
• Raise awareness, promote civic engagement and enhance healthy attitudes and good acoustic habits
• Training in prevention, reduction and noise monitoring
The policy framework of the project is determined under these objectives, which are developed through some actions that shape and determine the Plan.